The settlement was recorded in 1584. The wooden church has as its patron „The Holy Trinity” and was built in 1860, as mentioned on the doorframe. It could be older.
The rectangular structure has a very curved bell-tower, with its bottom higher than those of the other churches in the region. The watchtower has a gallery of twelve pillars connected by arcades made up of skillfully joined arches and a square spire on top. This spire is decorated with four little towers at the corners.
The small porch is supported by four pillars carved along their length with circles, connected to the corona which is made with double arches, and decorated with raised and hollowed disks.
The frame to the entrance door is arched at its top and inscribed with the year 1860. A raised twisted rope and a zigzag decorate this door. The last decoration ends on the lower part of the door posts and joins another horizontal zigzag line.
The interior walls are plastered and limed and decorated with floral motifs. These changes were made and take into account the iconographic tradition of the area.
The wall between the pronaos and the nave has on each side of the door two openings that are supported by a single pillar shaped in an accolade vertically disposed.
The lconostasis is well worth mention as it is an impressive wooden structure, with rectangular panels separated by raised colonnades decorated with flower branches, cherries and bunches of grapes.
Above each scene there are decorative elements, like coronas and rays, forming brace-like ornaments.
The first panel presents ”The Last Supper”; on the sides there are scenes from Jesus’ life.
The second pictures Jesus as High Priest with the Apostles, standing two by two on his left and right.
The third contains the scene with Jesus on the Cross surrounded by The Prophets – in medallions.
The old Principal icons with beautifully ornamented frames and gold background are valuable.